Weighing in? Yes or no? If you ARE going to do it you need to be warned about digital scales. Then there’s water? There’s a meeting in the lady’s room! A look at how the first days of a new eating plan make you feel. If you’re listening to the podcast you NEED to check out the Fork Off Facebook Group for seriously funny support.
Rebecca’s Easy, Healthy, Instant Pot Lemon Butt Chicken
- Get an Instant Pot
- Get a whole chicken
- Scoop whatever that bag of stuff is out of the cavity. (ew, cavity)
- Shove half a lemon and half an onion up the chicken butt.
- Pressure Cook for 25 Minutes
- Manual vent for 25 Minutes
- Carefully remove the whole chicken. This is hard. Like getting it out of the Instant Pot is STUPID hard.
- Serve with the satisfaction that chicken is light, juicy, and maybe potatoes.